Alaska Addiction Rehab Services (Nugens Ranch)
– 3701 Palmer Wasilla St, Wasilla, AK 99654
Phone: (907) 376-4534 www.nugensranch.org
Teen Challenge Alaska
– 560 S Knik-Goose Bay Rd., Wasilla, Alaska 99654
(907) 202-8850 office / (907) 202-8851 fax
[email protected] http://tcpnw.com
ADMINISTRATION OFFICE – PORTLAND, OREGON/Pacific NW Adult & Teen Challenge (Admin Office)
6220 SE 92nd Ave, Portland, Oregon 97266 (971) 255-0658 office / (971) 279-4013 fax
The programs are typically 12-18 months and consist of Bible studies, work projects, education (for adolescents), recreation and more. Many aspects of the program differ slightly between centers, such as cost, application processes, and day-to-day activities. HOLISTIC RECOVERY
Although many potential students do not initiate contact with potential programs, during the admissions process, most programs will want to speak directly with the applicant.
Please understand that it is your responsibility to provide transportation to and from Teen Challenge.
Adolescent Teen Challenge programs generally work with teens ages 12-17. Most adult programs work with individuals over the age of 18. There is not usually an upper range age cap in adult programs. The average age in adult Teen Challenge programs is between 25-35.
Each individual Teen Challenge program has its own policy regarding fees, tuition, and refunds. This information should be thoroughly explained, and provided in writing, at the time of admission. In most cases, admission fees are non-refundable. In adolescent programs where finances are more of an issue, refund policies will be provided by the individual Teen Challenge programs.
There are a few Teen Challenge programs that work with the whole family. there are some Teen Challenge programs that are for mothers and their children. Call (417) 581-2181, or visit our Residential page for more details.
Most Teen Challenge programs require that you detox – preferably a medically supervised detox – prior to entering the program
Costs vary from center to center.
Volunteers of America Alaska
= Treatment Services 907-279-9634 / adolescent
Medicaid and most insurances are accepted. Fees are adjusted on a sliding scale for those who are unable to pay.
Anchorage Gospel Rescue Mission
– 2823 E. Tudor Rd, Anchorage, AK 99507
Ph: (907) 563-5603
- NewLife Recovery program for men 18 and older.
- 2 year program free program for men only, anyone can enter but all must sever all outside ties while in the program
- Men can stay as long as they need even after the 2 year end of the program. The facility can accommodate 30-35 men. There is not generally a waiting list for admission.
– 435 E. 5th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501
* A safe, drug and alcohol free transitional housing services for adult men
Set Free Alaska
– PO BOX 876741, Wasilla, AK 99687 Ph 907-373-4732 / Fax 907-746-4749
7335 E. Palmer-Wasilla Hwy, Palmer, AK 99645 https://setfreealaska.org
- Commercial Ins. / Medicaid / Sliding Scale Fee
SALVATION ARMY CLITHEROE CENTER
– 1709 Bragaw St, Anchorage, AK 99508
phone: (907) 276-2898
E-Mail: [email protected] Website: http://www.salvationarmy.org/clitheroe
– 5597 Aisek St, Juneau Alaska 99801
Ph 907) 780-4338 [email protected]
- A long term sober living environment, primarily for criminal justice clients within the system.
- Residents may be incarcerated and serving within the facility, or may be on probation or on parole. All residents will be required to find work and contribute 25% of their wages to house facility expenses. Therapy and counseling are offered at low cost. Most residents will stay between 6 and 12 months. A sober facility, residents can expect random drug and alcohol tests during their period of residency.
Mavsigvik Recovery Program -Native American, traditional living camp and rehab –
P.O. Box 43, #436 5th Ave, Kotzebue, AK 99752
Ph – 1-800-431-3321
- For Native Americans in Northwest Alaska, a long term addictions recovery camp, where individuals and families struggling with addiction can go to recover while living a traditional subsistence model of native life. Free or low cost.
ALASKA DREAM CENTER
– 8117 E New Hope St, Palmer, AK 99645. pH: 907.746.3736
http://dreamcenterak.org/ Mail Address: PO Box 871289, Wasilla, AK 99687-1289
residential addiction recovery program for the women 1 YR – FREE
1) Completed application, 2) Probation information and pending court dates
3) Personal introductory letter including: -Explanation of current situation, -Work history, -Previous programs attended, -Why you wish to come to AKDC, 4) Photo ID and Social Security Card
Mail completed letter and application to:
ALASKA DREAM CENTER, PO BOX 871289, WASILLA, AK 99687 OR EMAIL: [email protected]
REQUIRE that the applicant be clean for at least three (3) days prior to the interview
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING and the use of ANY TOBACCO PRODUCTS
APPLICATION FOUND ON WEBSITE
Volunteers of America Alaska
– 509 W 3rd Ave #103, Anchorage, AK 99501
Phone: (907) 279-9634 https://www.voaak.org/
- Medicaid and most insurances. Fees are adjusted on a sliding scale for those who are unable to pay.
Life Changers Outreach
– Men’s & Women’s Center, 202 Sugar Hollow Rd – Pigeon Forge, TN – 37863
[email protected] http://lifechangersoutreach.com/ Ph (865) 403 – 0149
North Carolina WOMEN & Men CTR – 3182 OLD HENDERSONVILLE HWY. PISGAH FOREST, NC 28768 Ph (828) 713 – 8948
WEST VIRGINIA, MEN’S CENTER – 3184 HOLDEN RD, HOLDEN, WV 25625 Ph (304) 953 – 3959 West Virginia, Women’s Center – 3677 ROBERT C. BYRD DR, BECKLEY, WV 25801 Ph (304) 953 – 3987
ALASKA, WOMEN’S CENTER – 5500 WOLVERINE AVE, WASILLA, AK 99654 Ph (907) 370 – 3374
MISSOURI, MEN’S CENTER – 10409 STATE ROUTE BB, ROLLA, MO 65401 Ph (573) 405 – 0176
OHIO, MENS CENTER – 9267 OH-43, STREETSBORO, OH 44241 Ph (234) 400-9109
WASHINGTON, MEN’S CENTER – 16500 NE 27TH WY, VANCOUVER, WA 98684 Ph (206) 450-2359
- 12-month discipleship program is for men and women
- All facilities are smoke free
- Free program
- Application on website