Medicare, Medicaid and medi-cal programs are offered throughout Iowa for the residents that live in the state. Drugs continue to grow and are found in many parts of the world. With many people continuing to die from them, there are many changes that are thought about being done in Iowa and other states.
Iowa currently is seeing higher meth use throughout the states and they are working towards getting better at fixing the issues. The increased drug use for those residents living in the area is important. With an expanding need to increase awareness and reduce drug use, more information is being passed around and coverage is being provided at clinics, and more is in consideration for the state.
The resources provided below offer more information about where you can go if you have Medicaid, medicare, or medi-cal programs. These programs are offered to those with these coverages (not private insurance).
PO Box 354, Cresco, IA 52136 / 422 2nd St W, Cresco, IA 52136
(563) 547-3286 www.facebook.com/pages/MidWest-Mbtc/169588186389356
* a non-denominational Christian Discipleship ministry
* NO charge for our services
* Adults (ages 18 and up) can apply to any of our centers for help
* Admission is on a bed availability basis
* We do require some initial blood tests (and a pregnancy test for women) before accepting a person
* incoming resident may be required to have a return ticket (or the equivalent).
* Any serious health or legal problems should be taken care of before coming into the center
ZION RECOVERY SERVICES, INC – ADEL OFFICE
309 S. 7th St., Ste. B, Adel, IA 50003
phone: (515) 993-5243 http://www.zionrecovery.org
sliding scale / Medicaid
– AMES – 726 S 17th St, Fort Dodge IA, 50501
ph: (866) 801-0085 / (515) 576-7261
- Recovery house / detox
- Medicaid accepted
VAN ORMAN HOUSE
1909 Summit St, Marshalltown, IA 50158 ph: (641) 752-4157
Residency is offered to our participants and their children under the age of 12