Trinity Institution (Homer Perkins Center Inc)
76-82 2nd Street,Albany, NY 12210
Phone: (518) 436-1104 www.trinityinstitution.org
New Hope Manor Inc (Residential Drug Abuse Treatment Unit)
35 Hillside Road, Barryville, NY 12719
Phone: (845) 557-8353 www.newhopemanor.org
BASICS Bronx Addiction Services (Basics/Franklin House)
1064 Franklin Ave, Bronx, NY 10456
Phone: (718) 764-1545 www.basicsinc.org
Alcohol and Drug Dependency Services (Casa Di Vita Halfway House/Women)
200 Albany Street, Buffalo, NY 14213 Phone: (716) 882-8898
Alcohol and Drug Dependency Services (Mens Community Residence)
2025 Broadway Street, Buffalo, NY 14212 Phone: (716) 892-7401
Lake Shore Behavioral Health Inc (Drug Free Residential Program for Women)
232-262 Hempstead Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14215
Phone: (716) 831-7877×214 www.lake-shore.org
Twin County Recovery Services Inc (Riverside Recovery Residence)
428 West Main Street, Catskill, NY 12414 Phone: (518) 943-2744×28
437-441 Columbia Street, Hudson, NY 12534 Phone: (518) 822-0090
Veritas Villa Inc (Alcoholism Inpatient Rehabilitation)
5 Ridgeview Rd, Kerhonkson, NY 12446
Phone: (845) 626-3555 WWW.VERITASVILLA.COM
East House Corp (Pinny Cooke House)
50 Browncroft Boulevard, Rochester, NY 14609
Phone: (585) 288-3310 www.easthouse.org
Horizon Village (Drug Free Residential Treatment Prog)
6301 Inducon Dr E – Sanborn, NY 14132
Phone: (716) 731-2030 www.horizon-health.org
Palladia Inc (Starhill/Intensive Residential)
1600 Macombs Road, Bronx, NY 10452
Phone: (718) 299-3300 www.palladiainc.org
United Bronx Parents Inc (UBP) (La Casita 1/Mother and Child Program)
834 East 156th Street, Bronx, NY 10455
Phone: (718) 292-9808 www.ubpinc.org
Project Renewal (Medically Monitored Crisis Service)
8 East 3rd St, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10003
Phone: (212) 533-8400×138 www.projectrenewal.org
St Albans Primary/Extended Care Center
179-00 Linden Boulevard at 179 St, Saint Albans, NY 11425
Phone: (718) 526-1000 http://www.stalbans.va.gov/
Saint Johns Riverside Hosp/Park Care (Pav/Chemical Dep Crisis Center)
2 Park Avenue, 3rd Floor West Wing, Yonkers, NY 10703
Phone: (914) 964-7537 www.riversidehealth.org
Walter Hoving Home
P.O. Box 194, 40 Walter Hoving Road, Garrison, NY 10524
Telephone: (845) 424-3674 / Fax: (845) 424-4179
Website: www.walterhovinghome.com E-mail:whhny(AT)walterhovinghome.com
New York Branch – Beth Greco, President / Ashley Putnam, Executive Director
- 6 or 12 month program in NY and CA. The 12 month is program is offered in Las Vegas.
- require a $500 entrance fee from the Ladies plus $500 support each month. Each lady is assessed individually and we work with those who are unable to pay.
- Just give us a call and tell the receptionist you would like to do an Intake Interview – any time, any day. For Garrison, New York – call toll free 1 (877) 247-5401 or (845) 424-3674 / For Pasadena, California – call toll free 1 (888) 4-Hoving or (626) 405-0950 / For Las Vegas, Nevada – call (702) 386-1965
- We accept collect calls from jails or the streets.
NORTHEAST NEW LIFE FOR GIRLS
– 1743 Grand Ave, Bronx, NY 19453 phone: (718) 731-2752
E-Mail: nlfgdoverpa(AT)aol.com Website: http://newlifeforgirls.org/bronx-ny/
ANCHOR HOUSE – BROOKLYN
1041 Bergen St, Brooklyn, NY 11216
phone: (718) 771-0760 ext. 106 http://anchorhouseinc.com/ hope(AT)anchorhouseinc.com
MEN’S FACILITY – T: 718.771.0760 / F: 718.771.0960 , 1041 Bergen St, Brooklyn, New York 11216 WOMEN’S FACILITY – T: 718.756.8673 / F: 718.756.4527, 976 Park Pl, Brooklyn, New York 11213
- program varies from 12-18 months (or less), based on individual progress.
- fifty bed men’s facility and twenty-eight bed women’s facility, both located in Brooklyn, NY.
- Faith-based Intensive Residential Treatment program Licensed by OASAS
- requires an initial phone and in person assessment before intake and subsequent admission into treatment.
- Those seeking treatment should have in their possession at least one to three pieces of identification. These could include a birth certificate, social security card, passport, alien registration card, current Medicaid Benefit Card, DMV Driver’s License or Non-Drivers Identification.
379 Dean Creek Rd, Lockwood, NY 14859
Website: http://www.renovationhouse.org email: renovationhouse777(AT)gmail.com
Phone: (607) 589 4413 / Fax: (607) 589 7383
- 12 month men faith based family
Odyssey House Inc.
219 East 121st Street, New York, NY 10035
Ph. (212) 987-5128
120 Wall St, New York, NY 10005 http://odysseyhousenyc.org/
Phone: (212) 361-1600 866-888-7880 admissions(AT)odysseyhousenyc.org
Greenhope Housing Inc
– 418 E 119th St, New York, NY 10035
Phone: (212) 722-5729 http://www.greenhope.org/
- In order to be admitted to any of Greenhope’s programs, clients must meet the following criteria: , female, 18+, History of Substance Abuse, New York State resident, Not in need of detoxification services
- please contact the legal services director, Estelle Pierce at (212) 996-8633 or email epierce(AT)greenhope.org
Addicts Rehabilitation Center Fund, Inc.
1881 Park Avenue New York, NY 10035
212-427-1342 ext 201 Intake Hours 9AM – 6PM
2015 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10035 / 212-427-6960 Ext 34 / Intake Hours 9AM – 6PM
Phone: (212) 427-6960 http://addictsrehabcenterfund.org/ otaylor(AT)addictsrehabfund.org
Argus Community – Harbor House and Argus IV
– 760 East 160th Street, Bronx, New York 10456
(718) 401-5700 / Main Fax: (718) 993-5308 / Central Intake: (718) 401-5726 http://www.arguscommunity.org/ info(AT)arguscommunity.org
- Medicaid, Three Months +, Dual Diagnosis
- operating two long term (18 month+) therapeutic communities in NYC. Argus House is a long program for men, and Harbor House is a lengthy residential program for homeless and dual diagnosis patients (men and women). Medicaid is accepted, and all programs are accessible to all, regardless of an ability to pay for services.
New Life Manor (RECAP Inc.)
127 Hickory Hill Road, Newburgh, NY 12550
Ph (845) 566-1224 / Fax: (845) 566-1675 http://www.recap.org
Ph (845) 342-3978 Email: info(AT)recap.org Post mail: RECAP, 40 Smith Street, Middletown, NY 10940
- A 24 bed residential facility outside of Newbhurg NY. A transitional living home, residents benefit from a safe and structured place of residence, with some therapies and education. For adult men and women.
- Free/Affordable, Medicaid, Insurance, Three Months+, Dual Diagnosis
170 East 107th Street, New York, NY 10029
Ph (212) 722-7501×216
- runs two large drug rehabs, and several transitional living houses for men, women and women with children. Medicaid is accepted, and there is a unique program for dual diagnosis women with children.
- Two large (300+ bed) rehabs, for men, women, and women with children, including a residential program for women with mental health and addiction challenges, and their small children. Transitional living is also available for those who complete the long term (1 year) rehab programs. For homeless and disadvantaged New Yorkers, very affordable.
- Men, Women, Free/affordable, Three Months+, Medicaid
Charles K. Post Addiction Treatment Center
998 Crooked Hill Road, Building 1 PPC Campus, Brentwood, NY 11717
Ph (631) 434-7209 / (631) 434-7200 / (631) 434-7254 FAX https://www.oasas.ny.gov/atc/post/
Elaine Dubissette, Director elaine.dubissette(AT)oasas.ny.gov
- A residential halfway house for adult men and women in West Brentwood NY. State funded long term residential care for people who have completed a primary rehab program. Some payment assistance is available to those unable to pay.
- Three Months+, Free/Affordable
- A long term residential halfway house for adult men and women. Serving Nassau and Suffolk Counties, this state funded facility offers payment assistance for those in need.
327 West 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036
Ph (212) 333-5445 http://samaritanvillage.org/
Residential Substance Abuse Treatment 1-800-532-HELP (4357) OR (718) 657-6195
- offering long term (12 month) therapeutic community care, and an array of homeless residences with substance abuse treatments. Affordable care for all.
- Men, Women, Free/affordable, Three Months
- Several services and locations
Admissions Office, Manhattan, 2191 3rd ave, (at East 119th Street), New York, NY 10035
Ph (212) 831-1555 ext. 7500 / 1-800-HELP-111 http://www.phoenixhouse.org/locations/new-york/
- A number of residential, and long duration, drug and alcohol rehabs for just about any and everyone. A non profit, Medicaid, insurance or self pay are accepted. Multiple NYC and upstate locations, including 2 teen residential drug treatment and schooling centers
- Men, Women, Teen, Medicaid, Insurance, Three Months, Dual Diagnosis
The Renaissance Project
767 Cape Road, Ellenville, NY 12428
Ph (845) 647-6575
- A 100 bed residential addiction treatment facility in Ellenville NY. For adult men and women, billed on a sliding scale based on family income and ability to pay.
- The project also operates 9 outpatient treatment facilities throughout the state.
Saint Francis Hospital – Beacon Rehab and Detox
The Turning Point
11 Hastings Drive, Beacon, NY 12508 ph (845) 838-4500
- Hospital based medical detoxification and inpatient rehab treatment. Dual diagnosis track rehab is available. All services are billed on a sliding scale, Medicaid is accepted, as is health insurance. In Beacon NY
The Bowery Residents Committee Chemical Dependency Crisis Center
127 West 25th St., 3rd Floor,New York, NY 10001
Ph (212) 533-3281 www.brc.org
- A short term and free detox or relapse avoidance center. Open to anyone who needs help. In NYC.
Lower East Side Services Center (Su Casa, PWIP, The Partnership Recovery Residence)
The Partnership Program – 600 Albany Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11203 ph 718-363-3939
Su Casa – 7 Gouverneur Slip, New York, NY 10002 ph 212-566-7590
- Therapeutic community residential drug treatment, primarily for those addicted to opiates (heroin). Long term programs for adult men and women, pregnant women and women with infants. Methadone is used, and Medicaid is accepted. In NYC.
Swan Lake, P.O. Box 340, Route 55 Swan Lake, New York 12783
Ph (845) 292-6880
- offering short (30-60 day) and long term residential rehab for teens and adults. Medicaid and insurance are accepted, but no one will be denied services for an inability to pay. Residential rehabs are located in upstate New York.
- All programs are available to clients regardless of an ability to pay for services. Multiple locations. Teen programs are in NJ.
ABLE House (Upper Manhattan Mental Health Center)
2009 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10029
Ph (212) 348-4660
- A long term halfway house for adults in recovery from addiction. No one will be denied services for an inability to pay. Long term structured living.
- A residential sober living facility in Manhattan, for adult men and women. No one will be denied services for financial reasons. Long term care.
Veritas Inc. (Veritas House)
– 68 106th Street, New York, NY 10025
Ph (212) 666-1411×124
- Three NYC based long term residential therapeutic communities treating substance abuse as a family problem, needing a family solution. Home for adult men and women, and women with children (231 beds in total).
- Men, Women, Three Months, Medicaid
121-123 West 111th Street, New York City, NY 10026 / Ph (212) 678-4990
128 West 111th Street, New York City, NY 10026 / tel. (212) 666-7707
Phone: (212) 663-1975 / fax 212-663-1293 info(AT)createinc.org http://www.createinc.org
- Long term drug and alcohol residential treatment for homeless or poor adult men, in Two NYC locations. Affordable or free to those in need.
409-11 EAST 154th STREET, BRONX, NEW YORK 10455
TEL: (718) 665—2010
- A halfway house under the umbrella of the Hunt’s Multi Point Service Center. A halfway house for 24 adult men, who will receive intensive outpatient drug treatment while residing in the facility. Medicaid is accepted, and some payment assistance may be available.
- 6-8 month residential stay. Medicaid is accepted.
UBP Inc (La Casita)
834 East 156th Street, Bronx, NY 10455
Ph (718) 292-9808
- No one will be denied services at La Casita for financial reasons. this 155 bed 18 month residential treatment program for homeless women and their children offers comprehensive therapies, training , healthcare and education.
- Women, Medicaid, Three Months+, Dual Diagnosis
Narco Freedom Inc. Regenerations and Damon House
1154-1156 Dekalb Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11221
Ph (718) 443-7170 info(AT)narcofreedom.com http://www.narcofreedom.com/
- two inpatient programs. Regenerations in a 9 month drug rehab for women with children, and Damon House is a long term transitional living house for adults
- long term residential rehab for women with children, and halfway housing for adult men and women. Services are offered on a sliding scale based on income, and Medicaid is accepted.
Utica Rescue Mission
210 Lansing Street, Utica, NY 13501
212 Rutger Street, Utica, NY 13501
Ph (315) 735-1645×162 / fax 315-793-8211 http://uticamission.org/ mail(AT)uticamission.org
- faith based residential detox for men and women and long term supportive housing for men. Affordable fees, and payment assistance is available for those in need. in Utica.
- mission run a 21 day Addictions Crisis Center medical detox for adult men and women over the age of 18, and a 6 month residential sober living home for men. Comprehensive therapies, including faith based treatments and Bible study.
RC Ward Addiction Treatment Center
117 Seward St, Building 92 Suite 12-17, Middletown, NY 10940
Ph (845) 341-2500 / (845) 341-2570 FAX https://www.oasas.ny.gov/atc/ward/
Mary Johnsen, Director E-mail – Mary.Johnsen(AT)oasas.ny.gov
Admissions/Outreach: (845) 341-2511, E-mail Elizabeth.Ocskay(AT)oasas.ny.gov
- state run 60 bed drug and alcohol rehab for adult men and women. No one will be turned away for an inability to pay for services. Mothers with small children are welcome, as are dual diagnosis patients.
Striver House (Piggy Back Inc.)
202-204 Edgecomb Avenue, New York, NY 10030
Ph (212) 690-1900
- A Harlem based community drug treatment organization.
- Men / women
- A 9-12 month residential rehab for homeless men and women, particularly, Harlem’s homeless. Residents at striver house benefit from comprehensive and holistic therapies (Tai Chi, Acupuncture) in a program of re socialization. Free to those in need.
Russel E Blaisdell Addiction Treatment Center
Rockland Psychiatric Center Campus, Building 57, Orangeburg, NY 10962
Ph (845) 359-8500 https://www.oasas.ny.gov/atc/blaisdell/
Thomas Miller, Director Box 140, Orangeburg, NY 10962
(845) 359-8500 | (845) 680-5583 FAX E-mail: thomas.miller(AT)oasas.ny.gov
- Serving counties Delaware, Columbia, Dutchess, Greene, Orange, Sullivan, Ulster, Putnam, Rockland, Westchester. Residential drug treatment services for adult men and women. Free or very affordable billing for those in real need. A State of New York funded treatment facility. Medicaid and private insurance are also accepted.
Camelot Counseling Centers
4442 Arthur Kill Road, Suite #4, Staten Island, NY 10306
Ph 718-356-5100 admin(AT)camelotcounseling.com http://www.camelotcounseling.com/
- 6-9 month residential rehab for boys and men, ages 13-21.
Catholic Charities Diocese of Rockville Center
30 Carlough Road, Suite C, Bohemia, NY 11716
90 Cherry Lane, Hicksville, NY 11801 info(AT)catholiccharities.cc
Ph (631) 589-4144 / 516-733-7000 http://www.catholiccharities.cc/
If you need help, contact Central Information and Referral at cir(AT)catholiccharities.cc or (516) 733-7045.
- Offering inpatient crisis care for drug and alcohol addicts (adult men and women), and long term supported housing for women in recovery. No one is turned away for an inability to pay for services.
- Offering short term crisis residential detox care to adult men and women and long term halfway housing to women. Medicaid and some insurance are accepted, but no one will be turned away for financial reasons. Although a Catholic program, people from all walks of life, and faiths are welcome.
New Hope Manor
35 Hillside Rd, Barryville, NY 12719
Phone: (845) 557-8353 http://www.newhopemanor.org/
Intensive Residence Ph.: 845-557-8353 Fax: 845-557-8884
Community Residence Ph.: 845-452-2870 Fax: 845-471-8061
Barrie Jacobsen, LCSW-R – Executive Director, 845-557-8353 ext. 332
Sasha Brush, Intake Director/Intensive Residence/General & Admissions Info (845)557-8353 ext. 310
Lorraine Ferdico, Intake Director/Community Residence (845)452-2870
- A Barryville NY residential rehab for teen girls over the age of 14, women and pregnant women. Therapy, 12 steps and education, as well as medical care. No one will be denied services for monetary reasons.
Peter Young Housing Industries and Treatment
http://www.pyhit.com/ ph 518-377-2448
820 River Street, Inc. (Men and Women’s Halfway House)
108-30 Sutphin Boulevard, Jamaica-Queens, NY 11435 Tel: 718-526-3803
- Multiple locations offering treatment and transitional living
- All are affordable or free to those in need.
- Altamont House (Residential drug rehab for men and women)
1180 Berne-Knox Road, Altamont, NY 12009 (518) 861-6207 ext. 122
Troy Halfway House, Troy, NY, (518) 272-4246
Crandall Street Halfway House, Glens Falls, NY, (518) 743-0475
Granville Halfway House, Granville, NY, (518) 642-9341
St Joseph’s Supportive Living, Albany, NY, (518) 270-8155
Utica Supportive Living, Utica, NY, (315) 738-6002
Troy Supportive Living, Troy, NY, (518) 270-8155
South Road Supportive Living, Queens, NY, (718) 297-3483
Lawrence Street Supportive Living, Glens Falls, NY, (518) 793-9867
The Jewish Board Headquarters
135 W 50th St, New York, NY 10020
Main Office: 212.582.9100 / Toll-free: 888.523.2769 or 844-ONE CALL https://jewishboard.org
• Accepts Medicaid
• Recovery programs available
• 75 locations in New York
• continuum of care spans all ages and stages of life, and embraces people of diverse cultures, ethnicities, religions, gender, sexual orientation, and socio-economic backgrounds.
• Sliding scale offered for uninsured