Grace House Inc
329 North Bellevue St, Memphis, TN 38105
Phone: (901) 722-8460 www.gracehousememphis.org
Memphis Recovery Centers Inc
1172 Vance Ave, Memphis, TN 38104
Phone: (901) 272-7751 www.memphisrecovery.com
Aspell Recovery Center
331 North Highland Ave, Jackson, TN 38301
Phone: (731) 427-7238 www.aspellrecovery.com
Serenity Recovery Centers Inc
1094 Poplar Ave, Memphis, TN 38105
Phone: (901) 521-1131 www.serenityrecovery.org
Synergy Treatment Centers
2305 Airport Interchange Ave, Memphis, TN 38132
Phone: (901) 332-2227 www.synergytc.org
Veterans Affairs Medical Center (Mental Health Serv Chem Dependency Ctr)
1030 Jefferson Ave, Routing 116A5, Memphis, TN 38104 Phone: (901) 523-8990×5448
Care of Savannah Inc (Jack Gean Shelter for Men)
50 East End Dr, Savannah, TN 38372
Phone: (731) 925-4447
Care of Savannah Inc (Jack Gean Shelter for Women)
64 Jack Gean Dr, Savannah, TN 38372
Phone: (731) 925-8619
TEEN CHALLENGE OF EAST TENNESSEE
P.O. Box 6673, Knoxville, Tn 37914
Tel: (865) 546-8933 / 866-567-7101 Fax: (865) 521-0921
E-Mail: teenchallenge(AT)live.com http://womenstc.com/locations/
Christian faith-based / programs are typically 12-18 months / Residential long-term treatment
Women www.facebook.com/APlaceOfHopeKnoxville/ teenchallenge(AT)live.com
$1,000 induction fee is a non-refundable fee.
The programs are typically 12-18 months and consist of Bible studies, work projects, education (for adolescents), recreation and more. Many aspects of the program differ slightly between centers, such as cost, application processes, and day-to-day activities. HOLISTIC RECOVERY
Although many potential students do not initiate contact with potential programs, during the admissions process, most programs will want to speak directly with the applicant.
Please understand that it is your responsibility to provide transportation to and from Teen Challenge.
Adolescent Teen Challenge programs generally work with teens ages 12-17. Most adult programs work with individuals over the age of 18. There is not usually an upper range age cap in adult programs. The average age in adult Teen Challenge programs is between 25-35.
Each individual Teen Challenge program has its own policy regarding fees, tuition, and refunds. This information should be thoroughly explained, and provided in writing, at the time of admission. In most cases, admission fees are non-refundable. In adolescent programs where finances are more of an issue, refund policies will be provided by the individual Teen Challenge programs.
There are a few Teen Challenge programs that work with the whole family. there are some Teen Challenge programs that are for mothers and their children. Call (417) 581-2181, or visit our Residential page for more details.
Most Teen Challenge programs require that you detox – preferably a medically supervised detox – prior to entering the program
Costs vary from center to center.
The Crossville Mission Bible Training Center
3889 Sparta Hwy, Crossville, TN 38572
- Directors can be reached by phone or mail: (931) 484-5171 / PO Box 452, Crossville, TN 38557
- For Intake, Applications and Residential Mail: (931) 484-9935 / 3889 Sparta Hwy, Crossville, TN 38572 Please ask for the Overseer.
- It is one of 17 Centers in the US.
- Adults can apply for admission to CMBTC. Under the age of 18 should consult with a director. We are open to men and women.
- Medical, dental and legal problems should be taken care of before entering the Center
- Initial blood tests (HIV, VDRL, and Hepatitis A, B, C) and a TB skin test are required, along with a pregnancy test for the women.
- resident is required to have a return travel ticket (or the equivalent to its value in money) and $40 non-refundable for a drug test.
- There is no charge for any part of the program
Women at the Well
881 County Road 655, Athens, TN 37303
Ph: 423-745-0010 / Fax: 423-649-3370 http://www.thewomenatthewell.com/
- long-term (12-15 month), residential, faith based, women only
- will house up to 27 women
- application and the required “Health Screening Form” found on website
- free program
Church Of Salvation\New Canaan Ranch
5451 Columbia Hwy, Pulaski, TN 38478
ph: 931-363-8705 / fax: 931-363-3262 / alt: 931-363-2130 williamayatesjr(AT)aol.com
Eighteen Month Free Program http://www.canaan4you.com Faith Based
182 Co Rd 498, Etowah, TN 37331 / PH: 423-263-2583 / http://miraclelake.org
- residential Christian center for men
- The initial program is two months but we also offer an extended stay for men that want to continue further in their biblical studies and their new life with God. The extended stay has no time length.
- also offer a transitional living program after graduation
- offer job placement, money management class, group therapy and various other activities
- cell phones are not permitted / use of tobacco is not permitted
- Non-narcotic medications can only be used as prescribed by a physician.
- You must be completely detoxified from drugs or alcohol prior to being admitted.
Must be a male and at least 18 yrs old.
Must have a financial sponsor present the day of intake to sign tuition agreement form if you choose the partial payment plan.
Must not be HIV positive.
Must be detoxed at least 5-7 days prior of intake.
Personal or phone interview is required before acceptance into program. If incarcerated call and schedule a jail interview. Please call Byron Goodman at (423) 506-2808 for admissions M-F 8am-5pm.
Intake days/times are M-Thu 8-12pm.
Application and contracts can be filled out the day of arrival.
We offer a $200.00 discount if paid in full the day of arrival which totals $1,200.00.
We offer a payment plan which totals $1,400.00. At least half down the day of arrival which equals $700.00. The remaining balance of $700.00 must be paid in full by graduation.
All the tuition must be paid in full in order to receive graduation certificate
The extended stay will be $125.00 per week.
Tuition covers everything needed for the two months except emergency dental or medical expense that may occur during the program.
Nashville Rescue Mission
Men’s Campus – 639 Lafayette Street, Nashville, TN 37203-4226
Women’s Campus – 1716 Rosa L. Parks Blvd., Nashville, TN 37208
•Mothers with children are allowed in the Women’s Program (no boys over the age of 6).
• There is not a medical detox component to this program.
• Following graduation, students can apply to live in the Mission’s Transitional Housing for a period of time at no cost to them as they establish a work history, build up a savings account, and begin the transition to independent living.
**All clients must be relatively free of legal demands on their time. We accept a limited number of clients on probation, parole or furlough, but only if their probation officer is willing to work within our rule
Free program designed to help men and women (18 and over)
Tony Rice Center
1300 Railroad Ave, Shelbyville, Tennessee 37160 / (931) 685-0957
Application on website http://www.tonyricecenter.com Men – 40 beds
Manna House Ministries
P.O. Box 962, Jamestown, TN 38556 / 931-752-7075
www.mannahouseministries.com Transitional living/safe house
P.O. Box 111060, Nashville, TN 37222
info(AT)mercymultiplied.com phone: 615.831.6987 https://mercymultiplied.com/
- program is completely free of charge
- young woman between the ages of 13 and 28
- application found on website
- All legal issues must be resolved before a young woman may become eligible for the program.
- Please note that pregnant applicants and applicants between 13-17 years old are eligible for the Nashville location only.
- 4 locations – Nashville, TN; Monroe, LA; St. Louis, MO; and Sacramento, CA
U-Turn For Christ
20170 Patterson Ave., Perris, CA 92570 (main offc)
Phone: 951-943-7097 or 951-943-2233 Email: info(AT)uturnforchrist.com
Greenville, Tennessee (423) 639-3720 http://uturnforchrist.com
•five hundred dollar per month donation, with a minimum two-month commitment, payable upon arrival
•Anyone can enroll as long as they are over the age of 18, not a registered sex offender, and sober for least 24 hours prior to enrolling
•Please note that if the Courts allow an individual to participate in our program in lieu of incarceration, we do require the enrollee to complete both phases, Phase-1 (2-months) and Phase-2 (6-months), making their total commitment to the program a minimum of 8-months.
•Accepts men and women
HOUSE OF MIRACLES
PO BOX 1130, ALCOA, TN 37701-1130
Becky Dewitt, Director – 865 567-9839 http://www.houseofmiraclestn.com
Funding for the women’s House program is the $100 per week charge paid by residents as themselves. Women secure employment, and take the responsibility to pay the fees of the program as they can.
LifeCare Family Services
145 Thompson Lane, Nashville, TN 37211
Phone: (615) 781-0013 / Fax: (615) 781-0688
Main Toll Free: 1-877-881-0359
Nashville: ext. 1126
Lebanon: ext. 1300
Franklin: ext. 1400
Lawrenceburg: ext. 1710
Cookeville Toll Free: 1-866-964-1063
- TennCare- United Healthcare Community Plan/AmeriGroup/Value Options(BlueCare) – Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans, Behavioral Safety Net, also now accepting OMNI Level III
Accepts Medicaid Journeypure, Bradford Health, Next Door, Mending Hearts.
1513 16th Ave S | Nashville, Tennessee | 615-297-9287
Dismas of Michiana Inc
P.O. Box 4571, South Bend, IN 46634
Ph 574-233-8522 Web Site: www.dismas.org 521 S St Joseph St, South Bend, IN 46601
Dismas House of Michiana provides transitional housing and support services to recently released men and women. Services provided include room and board, transportation, job referrals, life skills counseling and drug/alcohol counseling referrals. All residents pay program fees and are expected to gain employment within two weeks of arrival at Dismas House.
Life Changers Outreach
Men’s & Women’s Center, 202 Sugar Hollow Rd – Pigeon Forge, TN – 37863
info(AT)lifechangersoutreach.com http://lifechangersoutreach.com/ Ph (865) 403 – 0149
North Carolina WOMEN & Men CTR – 3182 OLD HENDERSONVILLE HWY. PISGAH FOREST, NC 28768 Ph (828) 713 – 8948
WEST VIRGINIA, MEN’S CENTER – 3184 HOLDEN RD, HOLDEN, WV 25625 Ph (304) 953 – 3959 West Virginia, Women’s Center – 3677 ROBERT C. BYRD DR, BECKLEY, WV 25801 Ph (304) 953 – 3987
ALASKA, WOMEN’S CENTER – 5500 WOLVERINE AVE, WASILLA, AK 99654 Ph (907) 370 – 3374
MISSOURI, MEN’S CENTER – 10409 STATE ROUTE BB, ROLLA, MO 65401 Ph (573) 405 – 0176
OHIO, MENS CENTER – 9267 OH-43, STREETSBORO, OH 44241 Ph (234) 400-9109
WASHINGTON, MEN’S CENTER – 16500 NE 27TH WY, VANCOUVER, WA 98684 Ph (206) 450-2359
- 12-month discipleship program is for men and women
- All facilities are smoke free
- Free program
- Application on website
Crossville, Tennessee Crossville MBTC
PO Box 452, Crossville, TN 38557 ph (931) 484-9935
Administrative Office – Mission Teens, Inc, PO Box 131, Glendora, NJ 08029 Ph (856) 782-7771
- non-denominational Christian Discipleship ministry
- program is divided up into four phases, each lasting 2-4 months.
- Upon completion of the program, the person may be offered an additional 10-12 month staff-training program
- Services are free
- Adults (ages 18 and up)
- both men and women
- require some initial blood tests (and a pregnancy test for women) before accepting a person. *
- the incoming resident may be required to have a return ticket (may be used in the event a person is asked to leave)
- Any serious health or legal problems should be taken care of before coming into the center
- any medical expenses are the responsibility of the resident