Beyond Milestone Counseling Inc
– 5729 Constitution Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80915
Phone: (719) 573-5606 www.beyondmilestones.com
Eastern Colorado Healthcare System (Colorado Springs VA Clinic)
25 North Spruce Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80905 Phone: (719) 667-5580
ICCS (Clinical Services)
1651 Kendall Street, Lakewood, CO 80214
Phone: (303) 232-4002 www.int-iccs.org
Arapahoe House (The Wright Center)
– 6195 West 38th Ave, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Phone: (303) 412-3623 www.arapahoehouse.org
U-Turn For Christ
– 20170 Patterson Ave., Perris, CA 92570 (main offc)
Phone: 951-943-7097 or 951-943-2233 Email: info(AT)uturnforchrist.com
Colorado Springs, Colorado (719) 473-6285 http://uturnforchrist.com
•five hundred dollar per month donation, with a minimum two-month commitment, payable upon arrival
•Anyone can enroll as long as they are over the age of 18, not a registered sex offender, and sober for least 24 hours prior to enrolling
•Please note that if the Courts allow an individual to participate in our program in lieu of incarceration, we do require the enrollee to complete both phases, Phase-1 (2-months) and Phase-2 (6-months), making their total commitment to the program a minimum of 8-months.
•Accepts men and women
Christian Discipleship Center
– 24826 Road L, Cortez, CO 81321
Phone: 970-565-3290 / Fax: 970-564-9328 Email: cdc(AT)fone.net http://c-d-c.org
Free men / women program. Application on website
– 217 W. 4th St, Loveland, CO 80537
phone: (970) 667-4272 Website: http://serenity-houses.org/
- two houses. Each home has room for 12 to 15 residents.
– 7251 E. 49th Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022
Ph 303 316 4523 / 866.722.7040 / Fax: 303-468-6199 http://www.stoutstreet.org/
- A free 2-3 year therapeutic community program for both men and women. Free room and board and therapies, group, education and 12 steps. Residents gain privileges and freedoms the longer they stay in the program. Call to schedule an appointment. There is not generally a waiting list.
– 107 Acoma Street, Denver, CO 80223-1429
Ph 303 722 5746 / fax 303.777.7601 http://sobrietyhouse.org/ Intake Coordinator: 720.381.4337
- Long term residential rehab facility for those in need. Residency with therapies is $25 per week. Program runs in three phases for up to a year or more.
Alano Recovery homes
– Colorado Springs
Ph 719 635 4494
- $375 per month, room but no food, residents are expected to work, attend weekly group meeting and attend one 12 steps meeting per day. A non profit, run by recovering alcoholics for recovering alcoholics.
Addiction Research and Treatment Services
– 3738 West Princeton Circle, Denver, Colorado 80236
Phone: 303.388.5894 / 303.336.1600 / Fax: 303.762.2181
- ARTS accepts criminal justice clients and self referrals and payment is made on a sliding scale based on income. Financial reasons alone will not bar anyone entry to the programs.
- Offering long term programs for adult men, women, women with children and pregnant women. Dual diagnosis patients are eligible.
– 2 Colorado Locations
The programs are typically 12-18 months and consist of Bible studies, work projects, education (for adolescents), recreation and more. Many aspects of the program differ slightly between centers, such as cost, application processes, and day-to-day activities. HOLISTIC RECOVERY
Although many potential students do not initiate contact with potential programs, during the admissions process, most programs will want to speak directly with the applicant.
Please understand that it is your responsibility to provide transportation to and from Teen Challenge.
Adolescent Teen Challenge programs generally work with teens ages 12-17. Most adult programs work with individuals over the age of 18. There is not usually an upper range age cap in adult programs. The average age in adult Teen Challenge programs is between 25-35.
Each individual Teen Challenge program has its own policy regarding fees, tuition, and refunds. This information should be thoroughly explained, and provided in writing, at the time of admission. In most cases, admission fees are non-refundable. In adolescent programs where finances are more of an issue, refund policies will be provided by the individual Teen Challenge programs.
There are a few Teen Challenge programs that work with the whole family. there are some Teen Challenge programs that are for mothers and their children. Call (417) 581-2181, or visit our Residential page for more details.
Most Teen Challenge programs require that you detox – preferably a medically supervised detox – prior to entering the program
Costs vary from center to center.
- DENVER – 2634 S. Broadway , Denver, Colorado 80210 (303) 744-3986 offc / (303) 733-3544 fax
180 Ministries Men’s Program accepts Men (18+), including those that are on parole, on probation.
- OLATHE – P.O. Box 784, Olathe, Colorado 81425 (970) 323-6013 office / (970) 323-9853 fax
180women(AT)teenchallengerm.org http://180ministries.net/women/ 180 Ministries Women’s Program accepts Women (18+), including those that must attend with young children, pregnant. ACCEPTS PREGNANT WOMEN AND WOMEN WITH CHILDREN
SonderMind at Thornton
– 9351 Grant St, 480 Thornton, Colorado 80229
Call Sean Boyd (720) 408-7623
SonderMind at Highland –
2855 N Speer Blvd, Suite C, Denver, Colorado 80211
Ph (720) 903-2675 https://sondermind.com
Mindful Recovery, Inc.
– 7105 La Vista Place, Suite 150, Niwot, Colorado 80503
Call Ms. Lyndsey Lee (720) 636-7282 / 303.883.6921 E: Contact(AT)MindfulRecoveryInc.org
- Veterans programs
- Medicaid accepted
Denver Springs Treatment Center
– 8835 American Way, Englewood, Colorado 80112
Call Ethan Dexter (720) 669-0408 / 720-943-7401 denverspringsinfo(AT)spsh.com www.denversprings.com
- Smoking ok
Center For Recovery, Inc
. – 2121 S Oneida St, #412, Denver, Colorado 80224
Call Lois Leder (303) 578-3528
- Medicaid accepted
- Dual Diagnostic
Park Royal Hospital
– 9241 Park Royal Dr, Fort Myers, Florida 33908
Call Park Royal Admissions (239) 288-0713 / (855) 564-0136 www.parkroyalhospital.com
- Detox / PHP
- Medicaid / Medicare
The Recovery Institute of the S E, P.A.
– 915 Middle River Dr, Unit 103B, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33304
Call Ms. Bet Shaddinger (754) 701-2463