Steppingstones To Recovery
– 2610 Commons Boulevard, Augusta, GA 30909
Phone: (706) 733-1935 www.steppingstonestorecovery.net
Gran Recovery Center
– 215 Kirkland Road, Covington, GA 30016
Phone: (678) 729-9900
Veterans Affairs Medical Center (Substance Abuse Treatment Program)-
1670 Clairmont Rd, Decatur, GA 30033 Phone: (404) 321-6111×6900
– 623 Spring Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30308
Phone: (404) 881-4660 www.CovenantAtlanta.org
– 655 Potters House Road, Jefferson, GA 30549 – Phone: (706) 543-8338 www.atlantaunionmission.org Recovery Programs
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICES – 2353 Bolton Rd. NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30318 / Phone: 404.588.4000
5 Locations helps men and women:
The Shepherd’s Inn, call 404.367.2493. / The Potter’s House, call 706.543.8338, x5103. My Sister’s House, call 404.367.2465.
My Sister’s House, a 264-bed facility located at 921 Howell Mill Road. Women and women w/children
- The Shepherd’s Inn , 165 Ivan Allen Blvd NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30313, Phone: 404.367.2493
- The Potter’s House, 655 Potter’s House Road, Jefferson, Georgia 30549, Phone: 706.543.8338
- Fuqua Hall, 144 Mills Street, Atlanta, Georgia 30313, Phone: 404.367.2508
- My Sister’s House, 921 Howell Mill Road, Atlanta, Georgia 30318, Phone: 404.367.2465
- The Atlanta Day Shelter for Women and Children, 655 Ethel Street NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30318, Phone: 404.588.4007
– 1000 E Victory Drive, Savannah, GA 31405
(912) 234-7000 www.facebook.com/savannahmission/
* a non-denominational Christian Discipleship ministry
* NO charge for our services
* Adults (ages 18 and up) can apply to any of our centers for help
* Admission is on a bed availability basis
* We do require some initial blood tests (and a pregnancy test for women) before accepting a person
* incoming resident may be required to have a return ticket (or the equivalent).
* Any serious health or legal problems should be taken care of before coming into the center
Penfield Christian Homes / Penfield Addictions Ministries
– 3 Campuses
866-KICK-DRUGS – 866-542-5378 http://www.penfieldrecovery.com
- Penfield Administration – (Main Campus) – 1061 Mercer Cir, Union Point, GA 30669 Tel: 706-453-7929 / Fax: 1-888-785-0613 Hours: Mondays – Fridays 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Penfield South Campus – 15320 US Highway 129, Alapaha, GA 31622 Tel: 229-256-4041 / Fax: 1-888-785-0613 Hours: Mondays – Fridays 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Penfield Heart Campus – 1150 Bear Creek Rd, Lavonia, GA 30553 Tel: 706-356-1487 / Fax: 1-706-356-0211 Hours: Mondays – Fridays 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Penfield provides a six-week Residential Intensive Treatment Program.
- Penfield is listed on the Georgia Pardons and Paroles THOR Directory. Prior to admission, all legal issues must be resolved or postponed until treatment has been completed. Clients that are mandated must be willing to follow the terms of his/her court order.
- Intake appointments are scheduled Monday thru Fridays. No weekends.
- Must be detoxed. Penfield is not a medical facility and therefore would refer any individual requiring a medical detoxification to an appropriate facility. During the detoxification period arrangements can be made to have the person admitted upon discharge from the detox facility.
- Penfield does allow certain Rx medications to be taken. During the screening process a Penfield staff member will inform you of medications that are unacceptible.
- Applications are on the website
- Men & Women 18 yrs + / faith based / Smoking allowed
- Call for program fees
Client must have the following for admission:
a. Client must have a negative TB test or clear chest X-ray dated within the past six months.
b. Client must have a Non-Reactive RPR dated within the past six months.
c. Client must have a statement saying he has been successfully detoxed or does not require
medical detoxification. Statement must be completed on the day of admission.
d. Client must have attached medical forms (found on website with application info) filled out by a medical professional and fax them to us at 1-888-785-0613, on the day of admission.
1. P r o g r a m f e e s a r e n o r m a l l y p a i d u p o n a d m i s s i o n . Financial
arrangements must be made with the Executive Director or their designated
representative, prior to approval for admission.
2. Client should have someone committed to sending him $20 to $40 per week for personal
expenses via money order. Mainly used for tobacco products.
– 2 GEORGIA LOCATIONS
ADMINISTRATION OFFICE – COLUMBUS, GEORGIA – Teen Challenge – Southeast (Admin Office)
15 W. 10th Street, Columbus, Georgia 31901 (706) 596-8731 office / (706) 596-8732 fax
- DUBLIN, GEORGIA – 3729 US Hwy 441 South, Dublin, Georgia 31021 (478) 984-5252 office (478) 984-5415 fax info.dublin(AT)teenchallenge.cc http://teenchallenge.cc Middle Georgia Teen Challenge accepts Men (18+), including those that are on parole, on probation
- LITHONIA, GEORGIA – 1753 Stephenson Rd, Lithonia, Georgia 30058 (678) 526-8640 office (770) 965-9021 fax http://tcgai.com Teen Challenge Georgia International accepts Men (18+), including those that are on parole, on probation.
The programs are typically 12-18 months and consist of Bible studies, work projects, education (for adolescents), recreation and more. Many aspects of the program differ slightly between centers, such as cost, application processes, and day-to-day activities. HOLISTIC RECOVERY
Although many potential students do not initiate contact with potential programs, during the admissions process, most programs will want to speak directly with the applicant.
Please understand that it is your responsibility to provide transportation to and from Teen Challenge.
Adolescent Teen Challenge programs generally work with teens ages 12-17. Most adult programs work with individuals over the age of 18. There is not usually an upper range age cap in adult programs. The average age in adult Teen Challenge programs is between 25-35.
Each individual Teen Challenge program has its own policy regarding fees, tuition, and refunds. This information should be thoroughly explained, and provided in writing, at the time of admission. In most cases, admission fees are non-refundable. In adolescent programs where finances are more of an issue, refund policies will be provided by the individual Teen Challenge programs.
There are a few Teen Challenge programs that work with the whole family. there are some Teen Challenge programs that are for mothers and their children. Call (417) 581-2181, or visit our Residential page for more details.
Most Teen Challenge programs require that you detox – preferably a medically supervised detox – prior to entering the program
Costs vary from center to center.
Broken Shackle Ranch
– 1542 Francis Bridge Road, Davisboro, Ga. 31018
Phone: 478-331-6555 Emergency Admissions : 478-232-2045, 478-232-5324
Office Fax: 478-348-3652 E-mail: admin(AT)bsranch.org
- Christian-based youth home for young men ages 16-20
- must have a current psychological evaluation (within the last 2 years)
- begin the admission process, please print our Student Application, fill it out as completely as possible, and email to maecobb(AT)bsranch.org or fax it to us at 478-348-3652. Application is found on website http://bsr.education/admission/
– 129 Center Point Drive, Dahlonega, Georgia 30533.
Office Phone: (706) 864-7110 Fax: (706) 864-0940 Office Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m
- 12-MONTH REGENERATION MEN’S PROGRAM
- Potential applicant must call our Ministry and discuss why he desires to enter our program and fully disclose his current situation.
- No tobacco products of any nature are allowed.
- The cost for our 12 month Regeneration Program is $10,000. There is also a non-refundable $500 application and processing fee at the time of the intake interview.
- The ability of an applicant to pay will not be the deciding factor as to acceptance into our program.
6800 Dahlonega Highway, Cumming, GA 30028 http://www.abbahouse.com/
Ph 678-208-2000 / 678-947-2899 (Fax) / 478-218-0043 (Perry)
- Women who are at least 18 years old and have completed detox if applicable
- Free from all psychotropic medications
- Abba House specializes in helping women with children and ultimately desires to reunite all parents and children whenever it is appropriate
- policy to not admit clients who have been convicted of certain violent crimes, sexual crimes or crimes against children or the elderly.
- Women must make a commitment to a fifteen-month stay
- complete the online application found on website (you may print out and mail in) or email to intake(AT)abbahouse.com or faxed Attn: Intake Coordinator Fax: 678-947-2899
- Program is free – accepts women & children
No Longer Bound
2725 Pine Grove Road, Cumming, GA 30041
PH: 770.886.7873 / Fax: 770.205.4285
Email: info(AT)nolongerbound.com Website: https://nolongerbound.com
** We first require that every applicant interested in being admitted to our program write us an Admission Letter giving a brief summary of his current circumstances and why he wants to be admitted into our program. This letter should also include the following information:
Name, age, address and phone number – Occupation, present employer and work history
Marital status and number of dependents – How your family will be cared for while here
Type of addiction and number of years in it – Previous rehabilitation programs attended
Current court charges – Probation information – Complete criminal history
Medical problems requiring special attention – Summary of current circumstances
Reasons for being admitted into our program
Email letter to intake(AT)nolongerbound.com or you may fax or mail to info listed above.
- We require that all applicants are tobacco free
- Must be detoxed
- We require a one-time, non-refundable admission fee of $10,000 that offsets a portion of the cost of our regeneration process for each resident. The admission fee will be collected during the intake interview.
The Jericho House
– 3621 Highway 255 North Sautee, GA 30571
http://www.thejerichohouse.org Info(AT)thejerichohouse.com Ph: (706) 878-0015
- Men’s faith based FREE program
- accommodate up to 40 men in the Regeneration Program
South Georgia House of Hope
– P.O. Box 489 Lake Park, Georgia 31636
Phone: 229-241-2707 Fax: 229-241-2708 http://southgeorgiahouseofhope.org
- long term residential Christian Home for women
Females at least 18 years of age
Applicant must have a personal or telephone interview with the Director
A completed application and life history letter, approved by staff
A non-refundable $750 entrance fee plus $750 for your first month. A deposit for transportation upon leaving the program is also required for students outside the Valdosta area.
Applicant must be detoxed and drug/alcohol free. You will be drug tested upon arrival
A physical examination is required. The applicant must have the physical exam form completed by a physician and mailed, faxed or emailed to us.
Applicant must have her original Social Security Card and Driver’s License/State ID Card
If applicable, applicant must have the names, addresses, and phone numbers of probation officers, parole officers, attorneys, or public defenders. Applicant must also have a copy of any court orders or mandatory appearances.
We do sometimes have partial scholarships available though individuals in our community
Providence Women’s Recovery
Mail Address: 711 S Hamilton St Dalton, GA 30720 | (706) 519-0404
- The $4900.00 contribution amount includes a $500.00, nonrefundable administrative fee. A per diem fee of $100.00 is assessed for every day up to 30 days.
- Other location in Dalton, GA
BROKEN SHACKLE RANCH INC.
– Mailing Address: 1542 Francis Bridge Road, Davisboro, Ga. 31018
admin(AT)bsranch.org Phone: 478-331-6555 / Emergency Admissions : 478-232-2045, 478-232-5324 Conference Call #478-247-0002 / Office Fax: 478-348-3652 http://bsr.education/
Omega House – 3437 Milledgeville Rd., Augusta, Ga. 30909 ph 706-825-9055 House Troy Boardman 478-232-1181
Joseph Home – 7436 Hwy 46, Statesboro, GA. 30458 ph: 912-623-4678 House chrisyaughn(AT)aol.com Chris Yaughn 912-690-2498
- BSR is a Christian-based youth home for young men ages 16 & over who are having difficulties adapting to the demands of adult life. BSR students are young men ages 16-20 who are placed with us through the Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice, and the Department of Family and Children Services; some students also stay voluntarily once their commitment ends. Some of our students come to us with drug abuse problems, emotional problems, or even psychological problems. We work with the student to establish goals for the duration of his time with us and help him to become a responsible, dependable adult.
- The average length of stay for most students is nine to twelve months
- He must have a current psychological evaluation (within the last 2 years)
- To begin the admission process, please print our Student Application (found on website), fill it out as completely as possible, and email to maecobb(AT)bsranch.org or fax it to us at 478-348-3652. If you have a copy of the applicant’s most current psychological, you can simply fax that to us in addition to the application.
SOUTH GEORGIA HOUSE OF HOPE
– PO Box 489, Lake Park, Georgia 31636
Phone: 229-241-2707/ Fax: 229-241-2708 http://www.houseofhopegeorgia.org
- Applications can be found on website
- Faith based women’s residential program
- Signed financial agreement. This includes a non-refundable $750 entrance fee plus $750 for your first month. A deposit for transportation upon leaving the program may also be required for students living outside the Valdosta area. We do sometimes have partial scholarships available though individuals in our community.
- Applicant must be detoxed and drug/alcohol free. You may be drug tested upon arrival. Tapering of certain medications may be required under a physician’s care and discretion of the staff.
- A physical examination is required. The applicant must have the physical exam form completed by a physician and mailed, faxed or emailed to us.
- Applicant must have her original Social Security Card and Driver’s License/State ID Card
- If applicable, applicant must have the names, addresses, and phone numbers of probation officers, parole officers, attorneys, or public defenders. Applicant must also have a copy of any court orders or mandatory appearances.
- Applicant must sign admission agreement and adhere to the guidelines and rules of the South Georgia House of Hope.
- unable to accept ladies on psychiatric medication and all applicants must be weaned from these before coming to the House of Hope. Other medications may be taken with the approval of staff, on a case-by-case basis.
- No smoking or tobacco products allowed
- Our program is a minimum of one year.
Atlanta Mission –
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICES, 2353 Bolton Rd. NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30318
Phone: 404.588.4000/(404) 588-4015 www.atlantamission.org www.facebook.com/pg/atlantamission/
The Shepherd’s Inn, 165 Ivan Allen Blvd NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30313 Phone: 404.367.2493
The Potter’s House – 655 Potter’s House Road, Jefferson, Georgia 30549 Phone: 706.543.8338
Fuqua Hall – 144 Mills Street, Atlanta, Georgia 30313 Phone: 404.367.2492
WOMEN AND CHILDREN’S FACILITIES:
My Sister’s House – 921 Howell Mill Rd, Atlanta, Georgia 30318 Phone: 404.367.2465
The Atlanta Day Shelter for Women and Children – 655 Ethel Street NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30318 Phone: 404.588.4007
- Atlanta Mission provides emergency shelter, rehab and recovery services, vocational training, services, and transitional housing.
- Men, Women and women with children
EVANS MEMORIAL CAMP, INC
. – 1229 N Hwy 221, Lakeland, GA 31635 Office 229-560-2909
Richard Wagner – Founder, Phone: 229-412-1779 Rick Wagner – Director, Phone: 561-662-0580
Email: evansmemorialcamp(AT)gmail.com http://www.evansmemorialcamp.org
- A faith based regeneration program for men overcoming drug and alcohol addiction.
- Must be 18 years or older.
No Longer Bound (NLB)
– 2725 Pine Grove Rd, Cumming, GA 30041
Ph 770.886.7873 Email: info(AT)nolongerbound.com https://nolongerbound.com www.facebook.com/nolongerbound
- See website for application process
- Tobacco/smoke free
- Our Mission at No Longer Bound is to Rescue Addicts, Regenerate Men, and Reconcile Families. We don’t want anything to get in the way of accomplishing that mission, especially the cost of our program. We understand that we serve desperate and addicted persons who are often left with no financial means to help themselves. We handle program fees on an individual basis according to an individual’s needs. Please call our intake office to find out more information on how we can work with you or your loved one.
Savannah, Georgia Savannah MBTC
– 1000 E. Victory Dr, Savannah, GA 31405 ph (912) 234-7000
Administrative Office – Mission Teens, Inc, PO Box 131, Glendora, NJ 08029 Ph (856) 782-7771
- non-denominational Christian Discipleship ministry
- program is divided up into four phases, each lasting 2-4 months.
- Upon completion of the program, the person may be offered an additional 10-12 month staff-training program
- Services are free
- Adults (ages 18 and up)
- both men and women
- require some initial blood tests (and a pregnancy test for women) before accepting a person. *
- the incoming resident may be required to have a return ticket (may be used in the event a person is asked to leave)
- Any serious health or legal problems should be taken care of before coming into the center
- any medical expenses are the responsibility of the resident